"The Fountain of Youth"/Everlasting team?

I've been playing a save with Barnet and have led them up from League Two to the top of EPL(2025)...

Atm I'm on a stage in my save where the players I first bought the season I went up (2017) and the following three-four season and which has been the foundation in my team all these seasons (especially my Lithuanian star striker) are nearing their early 30's and the age for replacements...

Many future replacements are already bought, but this thought strikes me over and over again, what if I every time a players age reache 30 I'll just adjust their age down using FMRTE to IE 20y I know this will ruin my long term game on FM09, but still.. it's not long 'till FM10 and I have some other saves to return to if this would become a big downer..

:confused:

Anyone else tried this?

And what do you guys think? A good time-waster while waiting for FM10?:p

Yeah, think I'll just let 'em go, but you got to admit: It's hard do see a player that has been top-scorer in EPL the last 7 seasons and who has won English Footballer of the year 5 years in a row, European Footballer of the year, World Footballer of the year and World Player of the year 4 times in a row, European striker of the year 3 years running and the golden boot 3 of the last four seasons just wither away....:(

I guess I can say that this is the best player I've ever gotten my hands on in FM09....

Archived