Take Overs:

bucket

I'm currently playing as Chelsea and i'm in the 2022/23 season. I have been their manager since the day you can start, but i'm just wondering if anyone has been taken over while playing as them. Roman still loves the club so don't think he will sell anytime soon.

So has anyone and if so what happened?

Cheers

In the data editor, you can make your chairman into the sort of chairman who would sell - can't remember what attributes to change but have a look at Mike Ashley at Newcastle (who at the start of FM 09 wants to sell) and you should get the idea.

Once in game you may be able to do the same with FMRTE but I've never used it so not sure.

Does anyone know how to force a take over? Like I said Roman still

loves the club but we desperately need a new stadium but haven't got that much ££££ in the bank and the council will refuse expanding!

You can force a takeover (but it'll take a year or 2 so be patient)

Using FMRTE from the Editors Forum, edit your Chairmans attributes down to 1, his Resources, Business etc but leave his Patience as it stands (A Chairman with a Patience of 1 might be inclined to sack you for poor performances).

Make him dislike the club too, edit his relationships and Dislike Chelsea to 100.

Just sit back and wait. The Information screen will tell you his status. It will take a year or 2 to change from 'Loves the club' to 'Willing to listen to offers'.

But takeovers don't always result in Billionaires coming in. Sometimes the Directors just take over and nothing significant happens.

You can force a takeover (but it'll take a year or 2 so be patient)

Using FMRTE from the Editors Forum, edit your Chairmans attributes down to 1, his Resources, Business etc but leave his Patience as it stands (A Chairman with a Patience of 1 might be inclined to sack you for poor performances).

Make him dislike the club too, edit his relationships and Dislike Chelsea to 100.

Just sit back and wait. The Information screen will tell you his status. It will take a year or 2 to change from 'Loves the club' to 'Willing to listen to offers'.

But takeovers don't always result in Billionaires coming in. Sometimes the Directors just take over and nothing significant happens.

I'm not sure if it's in FMRTE, but board confidence is what you want to edit to get a takeover as soon as possible. Set it to 1 (out of 200), and the chairman will look to sell the club pretty quickly.

I'm not sure if it's in FMRTE, but board confidence is what you want to edit to get a takeover as soon as possible. Set it to 1 (out of 200), and the chairman will look to sell the club pretty quickly.

It's not in FMRTE, but you're correct, it's in the Official pre-game editor :)

Archived