Malta fm

uhm... ok! :)

Well I got some good news for you then, as you in FM 2010 will be able to activate the Maltese league and play with Sliema Wanderers and take them to CL glory :)

As I'm from the Faroe Islands, I've been waiting equally long, if not longer :D

I think DDT files are just the same as loading all players from a nation. They don't allow you to manage certain national teams who physically do not have enough players (200 iirc) in the Master db. San Marino and Liechtenstein are examples.

I think DDT files are just the same as loading all players from a nation. They don't allow you to manage certain national teams who physically do not have enough players (200 iirc) in the Master db. San Marino and Liechtenstein are examples.

It should do the same thing unless the Load All Players thing doesn't really load every single player froma certain nation. DDT files are just simpler because you don't have to choose a lot of countries every time you start a new game. I have made my own Retain All Nations-file and it works great.

IS there an editor to put in the maltese league.

For example in CM 01/02 i put in valletta and sliema in serie B and it was big fun playing with them, any suggestions?

If you can find playable a league with similar rules you can edit it in the editor but in FM2010 you should be able to create it from scratch.

How about replacing a lower reputation league with Maltese teams, like Wales, and replace some of the non league teams too.

Not being funny here, but the most sensible suggestion is wait a coupe of months for FM10 and you can create the maltese league from scratch like a few have said.

Gills Ultimate Retain All Players file. ------------------- whats this mate, explain for everyone pls.

Thanks alot.

It loads ALL players from the any nation mentioned in a file. Makes it possible to manage some international teams

Archived