DP: Need to book time off work...

Boss: What for?

DP: The patch is out.

Boss: The patch?

DP: The patch that will change my life forever

Boss: You're weird, clear your desk.

DP: Oh well, at least I have the patch

:D

honestly, not trying to be controversial i just prefer the game with the bugs ironed out - as there's some really good features this year there will inevitably be bugs where a patch is needed - happy to wait.

honestly, not trying to be controversial i just prefer the game with the bugs ironed out - as there's some really good features this year there will inevitably be bugs where a patch is needed - happy to wait.

How do you know how bugged the game will be dp till you have tried it :thup::confused:

Fair enough.

Just this time I allow myself to hope that the polishing version of FM will for once concentrate on making perfect what we have rather than intorducing new stuff, thus there should be a way lower likelihood of bugs which are annoying.

Expecting a first small patch fixing some of the bugs found in the demo on release day or very shortly thereafter, the game should be playable pretty much right away :)

Still of course, it's your call what you do.

what if it's delayed by a day or two ? if it is, please do indeed take a photo of your facial reaction as soon as you find out. Upload said photo and show us :)

What do you mean IF its delayed? Didn't you know that its had to be put back by several weeks because of the Chelsea transfer ban and the premierships new rules on squad numbers and home grown players.;)

Have 2 days left i can take before xmas but have the GF moving in with me next month as well. not sure if i'll get awat with keeping them for the game, have taken a week off work in the past for the game coming out, sadly i'm too grown up now for that :)

I'm gonna buy them game, but i'm just gonna experiment and play about untill the patch cos i wanna be my home team watford. and i imagine they will be awful without williamson and smith until the patch when we get Helguson and Cathcart on loan. will probably have a play with Notts County, Newcastle and Man City.

I didn't book the day it came out off last year, but I did book the following Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, hoping for a solid 5 days playing FM, only for it to turn into 3 days as it took 2 days to activate it. :(

I've not decided what I'll do this year.

How do you know how bugged the game will be dp till you have tried it :thup::confused:

i can't even believe i'm wasting my time replying to this.

of course they'll be small things not perfect that will be ironed out in a patch. what games don't need a patch?

every FM has been the same and this one will be no different. don't kid yourself.

Archived