Serie a money

I thought that it was the English league that had the most prize and tv money in the game. Shows how much I know does it :rolleyes:

I think I'll have a go in Serie A when FM2010 becomes available. Havent played there for a few versions so it might be time to try again.

Serie A TV money

AC Milan - £75m summer payment with monthly payments of around £3-5m.

Juventus - £60m in summer with £2-3m monthly payments.

Inter - £25m in summer with £3-5m monthly payments.

Roma - £38m in summer with £2-3m monthly payments.

Most of the other clubs just receive their monthly payments from selected games. I can't see any other clubs with deals in place. Most of these deals expire though and are renewed for far less.

EPL has the biggest prize money, in other leagues there are huge unbalanced prizes

I just won the Romanian first league and FA awarded me with 70.000 euros heh not much, then shortly after that i got the news that i get 3.5 million euros from TV money wow

that's a huge difference

;3872922']Just finished 3rd on my first season with Roma' date=' and the prize was only 600.000 $. Is this normal? Why is the prize so low?[/quote']

That's the money price for the league position. At first july you will recevave TV revenues (45.000.000 € almost)

;3886831']So' date=' in EPL you recieve the money exactly after the season ends, and in Serie A you recieve the real money before the start of the season?[/quote']

The English Premier League clubs receive £29.5m spread out over the season. There is no big payment in summer.

Serie A has both. 1 big payment in summer and then small payments (£1-5m depending on the club) spread over the season on a monthly basis.

Archived