further 5 match ban!!!!

i had this with my champions league group when kaka got red and this was ok as my 4th game was olympiakos, which previously i beat them 7-2. then they said a further two match ban!!! meaning he would be rule out against lyon and juventus. anyway matias fernandez proved his part and i beat lyon 5-2 and juventus 3-1.

i reccomend it being a challenge with more of a match ban, try out other players!

I think as a manager there should be an option to storm onto the pitch and headbutt the ref yourself. And then resign as manager the next day after losing the game in question on a dodgy penalty.

The perfect way to end your current save game and start anew! icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by JRHaggs:

I had a defender in 01/02 headbutt a referee, too. Same 180 day ban. Only once.

I've always hoped that it would happen again, but I fear they've coded it out.

Fantastic!

Yeah, one of those nice little things that got taken out for legal reasons. Happened a bit too often on 01/02 though.

Originally posted by pelicanstuff:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JRHaggs:

Fantastic!

Yeah, one of those nice little things that got taken out for legal reasons. Happened a bit too often on 01/02 though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You sure, because ive definitly had it!

Originally posted by arsenal_2111:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pelicanstuff:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JRHaggs:

Fantastic!

Yeah, one of those nice little things that got taken out for legal reasons. Happened a bit too often on 01/02 though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You sure, because ive definitly had it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you sure? I've never seen it on 07 or hear of anyone having it happen. Do you have a screenie?

Had this happen with the exact same player. He was my Leeds captain on 801 patch and headbutted someone. I fined him 2 weeks wages and stripped him of the captaincy. He accepted the fine but didnt like losing the armband. Everyone else in the squad was happy, tho.

Originally posted by pelicanstuff:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arsenal_2111:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pelicanstuff:

Fantastic!

You sure, because ive definitly had it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you sure? I've never seen it on 07 or hear of anyone having it happen. Do you have a screenie? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can they not even have that good ol' arse command?

icon_frown.gif stupid players rights

Archived