2 ideas in as many minutes...

Plus I imagine there would be large licensing costs involved in getting each national athem.

I don't think there are licensing costs on national athems.

However, all I would think will be: "get on with the game already!!".

And would people really listen to them? Once at most, then it just becomes annoying.

No national anthem needed, altho it would be nice to see some sort of intro to a game. Where the players come out and line up before hand.

I would also like to see a bit of a celebration after an important match, such as cup final. It would be good if the players did a lap of honour, and maybe posed in the middle of the pitch with a little trophy.

Would just add a different dimension to an important game. At the moment, the champions league final has the same feel as the community shield.

Its a nice idea, but one that can get annoying after a while. Also tbh for me it wouldn't add that much to the game. One of those things that you thing o0o0 thats nice but yet doesn't add anything to the gameplay experience.

Wouldn't mind seeing it there. As long as it came with an option to turn it off

Its a nice idea, but one that can get annoying after a while. Also tbh for me i wouldn't add that much to the game. One of those things that you thing o0o0 thats nice but yet doesn't add anything to the gameplay experience.

Wouldn't mind seeing it there. As long as it came with an option to turn it off

Took the words out of my mouth.

To be fair though, I would love to hear the national anthems of the small countries, which I've never learned. I've become more cultured for learning all the world's flags from FM, I guess I could be more cultured by learning all the world's national anthems. On second thought, nah, I think I'm ok.

I want to see the players coming out of the Team Bus.

And getting changed in the changing room. And showers after. And a minute's silence/clapping for the passing away of the tea lady ......

On second thoughts, nah - get on with the damned game!!

[Giarc, I support your GOOD idea in your other thread - quit while you're ahead ;) ]

Archived