Today's (Mon 14th) blog

• SI Staff

It wasn't my health (that was 2 weeks ago!) but David at SEGA who is doing a great job with Elliot over there editing the videos.

He's back now, thankfully, just won't have the video finished until much later today, when I'm then out at meetings.

I need the video before I do the blog, as I need to see exactly what's been covered by the video, and what I need to go into more detail about.

Hope, there will be complete surprising news by tomorrow !!!

It wasn't my health (that was 2 weeks ago!) but David at SEGA who is doing a great job with Elliot over there editing the videos.

He's back now, thankfully, just won't have the video finished until much later today, when I'm then out at meetings.

I need the video before I do the blog, as I need to see exactly what's been covered by the video, and what I need to go into more detail about.

For a moment I tought you had spend your weekend twittering and drinking whiskey again ;) ?

Come on guys, a little more professionalism from you please.

You were expected to do a blog today, and you failed to deliver.

Lets hope you can make up for it tomorrow.

What a complete idiot...

If you can't manage without your daily fix id suggest you do something else to keep yourself entertained!

The hell? A guy was ill and unable to do the video. A little more sensitivity from you. Arrogance...
What a complete idiot...

If you can't manage without your daily fix id suggest you do something else to keep yourself entertained!

I'd be very surprised if 108 wasn't being ironic... :rolleyes:

Miles,

Any chance of staggering them. Maybe one in a little while and one tomorrow morning, to allow discussion of whatever is revealed in each one.

Also, not sure if you have mention this, are the podcasts returning. I really like the last lot and there are more than enough topics of discussion at the moment.

Miles said at some point that the podcasts should be returning, either closer to release date, or afterwards. They seemed to be quite a hit with the fans, so unless they struggle to get a recording location and staff to edit it, then I don't see why they would not return.

As for these blogs, they all seem to come out quite late in the day, usually after 4pm GMT each day, so I'm sure this one will be released, maybe Miles has just had a very busy day and needs time to write, not just one, but two blogs today, or he might combine them into one... We shall see.

Sorry, if that is aimed at me, could you please highlight the part of the post where I am being impatient? I merely asked if, when they are put up, they could be staggered to allow the discussion of the 2 different blogs. Which would have been the case if everything had gone to plan. If anything I am being extra patient as I am asking for one to be delayed.

• SI Staff

The blogs will be up soon - all done now. I've actually done a double blog, rather than 2 different ones, as the video I wanted live still isn't complete, but will put that up as soon as it is.

Sorry for the multiple delays. We've been dealing with people with dodgy teeth, broken video capturing equipment, then me having to go to the opticians due to getting blurry vision (something to do with staring at a computer screen for 14 hours a day). Am still confused at why I need glasses despite having 20/20 vision, but hey...

Will start a new thread as soon as the blogs, and new screenshots, are ready and up.

Oh, as for the podcast, should have news on this very soon. There's a rumour going round that one is going to be recorded on Thursday, but it's not confirmed yet....

The blogs will be up soon - all done now. I've actually done a double blog, rather than 2 different ones, as the video I wanted live still isn't complete, but will put that up as soon as it is.

Sorry for the multiple delays. We've been dealing with people with dodgy teeth, broken video capturing equipment, then me having to go to the opticians due to getting blurry vision (something to do with staring at a computer screen for 14 hours a day). Am still confused at why I need glasses despite having 20/20 vision, but hey...

Will start a new thread as soon as the blogs, and new screenshots, are ready and up.

Oh, as for the podcast, should have news on this very soon. There's a rumour going round that one is going to be recorded on Thursday, but it's not confirmed yet....

I have worked it out - CM release a new game friday, SI office staff "sick" monday? I hope you are not all engrossed in free kick designing & managing Bashley when you should be at work! LOL

Archived