Loan issue

Remco

Something strange happened in my game. I had a bunch of talents loaned out to second division clubs in my country. After the season, most teams wanted to keep those talents for another loan period. So I negotiated the biddings because I never loan a player without the "can play cup matches" and the "can be recalled" options enabled.

All 10 bids were rejected. Why that? I only added those two options, and they were already loaned out with these options enabled. I can't see why those teams don't want those deals anymore all of a sudden.

Seems like a bug to me.

maybe a bug or maybe they like the players and want to build around them, so they don't want you to recall them any time soon

;) try to disable one or both options and see what happens

usually if i'm a lower league manager and find a good player that will come to me i prefer that he stays the whole season

I don't recall them, but i want that option in case a bunch of players become injured for a long time.

In my opinion, you can't build your squad around a loaned player. Next season you have to start all over again. By the way, it seems a bit strange to me that all those teams want to build their squad around my player.

It's not a big problem because I offer them to clubs for loan and I know a lot of clubs will want him with the clauses.

Archived