Matches in full detail???????? What does that mean??????

When I'm setting the game up and I come to the section where I have to decide which competition i want the matches in full detail. What does that mean?

I'm play FM09 and I had a saved game that was going extremely slow and I don't exactly know why. I chose a large database and I had almost every competition with "ALL" selected for matches in full detail.

So basically I have 2 questions....What would be the main reason why game was going so slow when I would press "Continue" and what does the matches in full detail mean??

** I don't think slowness is because of my computer if someone were to suggest that**

The more detail the more realistic the outcome of the competition.

So if you're playing in the EPL and you've selected Spain (full detail) the players Moral ability condition and so on will be taken into account. If it's not on full detail then the bigger rep club and better quality players will win most if not all of the time. So basically in Spain Barca and Madrid will almost always be the top 2 and there will probably be no chance of another team pipping them to the title.

That's been my experience anyway.

It just means at what level do you want it to start simulating the games in depth.

It's really not very important.

Don't worry about it - you can set it to low (or whatever the option is?) and you won't miss out. You won't care so set it on the minimum to make your game faster.

It just means at what level do you want it to start simulating the games in depth.

Don't worry about it - you can set it to low (or whatever the option is?) and you won't miss out. You won't care so set it on the minimum to make your game faster.

So that does have an affect on the speed of the game??

You might not care but I do. :) Even if it does make my game slower.

Archived