Football Manager 2010 release

Am i right in thinking that if you pre-order FM10 you'll get it a few days early like last year but cannot register it till 00:00am on the 30th October??

I was wondering as people are debating over whether or not you'll get it on the day if you pre-order as opposed to popping down your local game store?

Am i right in thinking that if you pre-order FM10 you'll get it a few days early like last year but cannot register it till 00:00am on the 30th October??

I was wondering as people are debating over whether or not you'll get it on the day if you pre-order as opposed to popping down your local game store?

I don`t think anything has been announced yet but to be honest I would hardly think FM 10 will be a sell out in the shops so I will be doing the same as every other year just nipping down to my local Game store to get it on release day.:thup:

its just last year i got it about 4 days early off play.com

Aye that is one advantage of getting it off Play.com you can end up getting it early then I can see your point about being able to play it early but as I said nothing has been announced on that yet mate.

Archived