League rules

I've heard many times that such thing as foreign player limit is hard-coded and it is pretty fine that we can't remove this limit in Ukraine to make things easier for Shakhtar, for example. But it would be a nice little feature if we could add such rules! [is it possible already?]. It would be interesting to see what would happen in PL if there would be 5 foreign player limit (of course, first thing in my mind was Arsenal :D).

I've heard many times that such thing as foreign player limit is hard-coded and it is pretty fine that we can't remove this limit in Ukraine to make things easier for Shakhtar, for example. But it would be a nice little feature if we could add such rules! [is it possible already?]. It would be interesting to see what would happen in PL if there would be 5 foreign player limit (of course, first thing in my mind was Arsenal :D).

But the EU thing is probably hard coded into the game, and that's where Arsenal get most of their foreign players, even the African ones are usually French/Africans.

If it happend it would set the Premier League back to about 92/93 season, except half the teams wouldn't be able to field teams this time.

Archived