Fm10 > cm10

Football Manager is already better than Championship Manager and it's yet to be released. Championship Manager looks like a rushed project which is slow to move taking over 20 minutes to get to the end of the month, July. The players are over-rated, can anyone honestly name a Vietnamese player with 100/100 Finishing?. Granted that Championship Manager does have more leagues to give a better range of teams to choose from but who is honestly going to manage Retford Town? FM10 has this ability to add leagues in which will give you what you want, not what the developers decide.

I started as Kendal Town and it's barely worth playing that low down due to the quality of the teams. Yet, still, somehow i managed to get a Dutch striker on trial who had 100 Pace. He will kill that level, it's like having Cristiano Ronaldo join Chesterfield in L2. It's not going to happen. It's not very realistic if i'm honest either, they have given Southend United of League One a £1.1million budget yet despite the fact that in real life they are in debt of £6million, close to administration with a £600,000 outstanding bill to be paid. I'd like to know where they got £1.1million from.

The 3D engine has been on CM for longer and i was hoping that it would be a highlight of the game, something that would be better than Football Manager but in my mind, it's terrible, absolutely awful. Football Manager have only had the 3D Engine for one edition of the game but it is miles better than that of the CM variety. In CM you have players runnings as if they are on drugs, tackles that would make Adebayor's stamp look tame and some of the weirdest animations i've ever seen.

CM10 does have features that FM10 won't or doesn't have as of note. Things such as the Scouting Network picture which lets you see the regions and countries as a whole a much more in depth list of players from the start which would require more leagues to be loaded in FM. The set piece creator is another thing that is inclusive but i hope to god that the set-piece creator isn't implemented into FM10 or any incarnation of Football Manager.

It is the number one cheating tool that can be used in CM10, you can place all your players far, far away from the ball and have your keeper idle in the middle of the box with no defenders for 10-20 yards. Everytime they score as well as if they have 100/100 for Finishing. The Scouting Network is good and is something i'd like to be implemented into FM10 or any future FM's but i hope it's made simple as it's very confusing and hard to understand.

CM10 has good intentions but it tries to hard and is ruined by it, FM looks miles better from the still's we have seen and this is any just reason to avoid CM10. My rating for CM10 would be 4/10 and that's being generous.

Archived