Stadium crowd's flashes irritating

MrJack

I have just looked at work in progress video from match (sao paulo vs vitoria) and i realized that stadium flashes (from crowd making photos) are very irritating and get unnecessary atention. Please tune it or remove, or at least give us option to switch them off.

Do u also get that feeling?

Oh, you'll get used to it. I thought it was a nice, original touch.

Everyone asked for a more realistic crowd last season, but when SI deliver there's a chorus of boos.

it's a very nice touch especially the correct amount of fans in the stadium etc will add to the game

I love the new stadium and crowd. The flashes are the only thing that irritates me. I don't follow this forum closely, just popping in when i need to search for something or add a word or two, so sorry if i hurried with this post without searching forum in depth :)

Do people actually take photos at a match?

Anyway, if the flashing is quite noticable I would prefer an option to turn it off. Flashing lights annoy me at the vest of times.

Irritated the hell out of me when a battery advert appears on tv with the battery taKing a flash photograph right at the tv. Not to mention the fact it screws my eyes up.

Irritated the hell out of me when a battery advert appears on tv with the battery taKing a flash photograph right at the tv. Not to mention the fact it screws my eyes up.

Can't stand that advert. I would've thought an ad like that would've been banned or had the flashes taken out due to epilepsy risk. I have to look away when it comes on.

how is it not realistic?

it is annoying however

it isn't realistic in the sense that even at the smaller games there are tons of flashes.

i have never once seen that amount of camera flashes in a lower league game. and one of the videos featured a lower league team.

also im pretty sure one of the games is in daylight and yet still has camera flashes.

Oh, you'll get used to it. I thought it was a nice, original touch.

Everyone asked for a more realistic crowd last season, but when SI deliver there's a chorus of boos.

Its not realistic, Ive never ever noticed a camera flash in the day time of a game, even in night games you dont notice them unless you are watching the crowd and not the game.

In FM, it looks like theres anti matter explosions or something.

The only time I've seen camera flashes are at really big nighttime games, such as Barca vs Real at the Nou Camp, and I think some US games (i.e. LA Galaxy). I like the flashbulb effect in the game, but it needs to be a lot rarer in the match itself, and reserved only for really big games.

they have to remove them. it's annoying as hell. not realistic at all.

Funny cause I go to Old Trafford every week and i see a lot of people taking photo's and on night games you see flashes from photographs being taken with the cameras all over the stands.

Perhaps you should look next time you go see a football match in the evening!!

• SI Staff
I have just looked at work in progress video from match (sao paulo vs vitoria) and i realized that stadium flashes (from crowd making photos) are very irritating and get unnecessary atention. Please tune it or remove, or at least give us option to switch them off.

Do u also get that feeling?

Highlighted the key words in that ;)

Funny cause I go to Old Trafford every week and i see a lot of people taking photo's and on night games you see flashes from photographs being taken with the cameras all over the stands.

Perhaps you should look next time you go see a football match in the evening!!

Hes watching the match and doesnt notice flashes in the crowd, neither do I.

If were watching the FM match, we shouldnt have our attention drawn to nuclear flashes in the crowd because we dont have our attention drawn to it IRL.

Archived