How Close :)

A good team, also a very foreign team

I know

Well im trying to get english players but not any good enough really or any who would join :(

I got joe mattock and his turning out into a class player :D

Over the summer i got Montivolio, Flamini, Obertan and Kacar

And sold Tim Cahil for £20 million and Skjelbred for £10 million also sold some frinch players :)

This is my team now

Team

Played 2 won 2 this season

Sunderland 5 - 0 Portsmouth

Sunderland 3 - 0 Liverpool

I know

Well im trying to get english players but not any good enough really or any who would join :(

I got joe mattock and his turning out into a class player :D

And sold Tim Cahil for £20 million and Skjelbred for £10 million also sold some frinch players :)

This is my team now

Team

Played 2 won 2 this season

Sunderland 5 - 0 Portsmouth

Sunderland 3 - 0 Liverpool

You mean FRINGE players ... maybe FRENCH ?? :D

I know

Skjelbred sold for 10 million? He's worth far more. Barely any of the players have "simple passes" and "tries killer balls" in tandem - they make your midfield look beautiful (Xavi has it too).

I have a player who's slated as "one of the best of his generation" and who is bloody amazing, notably better than Skjelbred, but because he won't learn the PPMs, his play is not particularly superior (I don't like to force too much tactical instruction on my team, so PPMs are very valuable to me).

Archived