Most you've paid in Share Dividends?

Coop

i agree..expecially considering that i'm asking for a new stadium or at least for more capacity and they tell me that would be an ecomical risk..well,i've started with 8millions in the bank account and now i have 413millions after five years..and they could be 485 without the dividends..economical risks?are you kidding me?

I built a nice balance with Southampton of £55m in my second Premier League season. The board already took £22m from me for a needless Stadium Expansion, then took £17m for Dividends.

Don't know why i bothered trying to play 2 Prem seasons with below-par players if the board wants to ruin my 2 year finance plan :)

My chairman was beginning to take in excess of 80m a season (did so for 3 years) before a takeover, and since then my chairman takes no dividend at all from the club so the club profits of 200m or so of last season remained completely untouched.

i agree..expecially considering that i'm asking for a new stadium or at least for more capacity and they tell me that would be an ecomical risk..well,i've started with 8millions in the bank account and now i have 413millions after five years..and they could be 485 without the dividends..economical risks?are you kidding me?

Remember that all publically-listed companies have shareholders to satisfy. They own the club, if you like, and do expect to make a profit after investing in it.

What I'd like to do is be able to request the board to talk to shareholders to raise capital to build a squad, or to set out on a big long-term project, or simply to build toilets in your stadium.

Archived