Scouts

Why do scouts stop scouting after a while when you've given them an assignment-have they got something better to do? If i want to always have a scouting presence in Brazil for example, why do I have to resend scouts over, if I dont recall them shouldn't they stay?

Also it seems to me that if you send a scout somewhere, when he finishes you cant instantly resend him to the same place- the option isn't there, so you have to send someone else; wouldnt it be better to have one guy always there to get a better knowledge?

yeah,you can select "restart" i suppose..to resend the scout in the place he was before..

and i'm taking advantage to ask a question scout-related..will my knowledge of the world ever grow?i have 18scouts,roaming all over the world,i've got nearly the maximum knowledge of central asia,south europa,scandinavy,north america,central europe and gb..then a level down for south america,south africa and oceania,plus minor knowledge of other areas..but my global knowledge still freezes at half the bar..

You can increase it by getting more feeder clubs in other continents, or even more scouts to scout the other areas.

I have been having a problem where some of the assignments just disappear after a while, is it because my cycle of assignments for the scout is too long and the assignments drop off after a pre-determined time if it isn't carried out for a while?

Archived