Chelsea Transfer Embargo in Football Manager 2010

Could be quite interesting if you could do more "persuading" in fm2010 towards parents of youngings too. 15% chance of being fined a few months after.. etc

I'm not exactly sure SI would be allowed or even want to put something illegal into their game. I think any club that negotiates with parents for their son to break their contract is dispicable and its ruining football.

I'm not exactly sure SI would be allowed or even want to put something illegal into their game. I think any club that negotiates with parents for their son to break their contract is dispicable and its ruining football.

True. However i think there should be some sorts of threats made to clubs trying to steal your players on the game. i.e when real madrid wanted ronaldo - man utd warned them saying they were going to report them to fifa etc.

I.e Too much player/media interaction will be seen as wrongdoing to the club etc.

True. However i think there should be some sorts of threats made to clubs trying to steal your players on the game. i.e when real madrid wanted ronaldo - man utd warned them saying they were going to report them to fifa etc.

I.e Too much player/media interaction will be seen as wrongdoing to the club etc.

yeah thats a better idea, on my current liverpool save every transfer window there is speculation about A.C. Milan wanting to buy Zhirkov off me but every transfer window i tell them to p*** off and Zhirkov says he doesn't want to go either, so i would love to have further interaction that would end the speculation for good.

Archived