(ZIRA)Youth takes TOP in 3 years 2009

ZIRA’s 3 year career challenge

The Aim

Starting out at a club from any top 5 Football leagues in Europe (England, France, Italy, Spain, Germany) you have 3 years to finish in top 5 of any of those 5 top tier leagues with

U-21 squad.

So you are playing with youth in first season (17,18~) and trying to sell as much as possible

senior players to buy new youngsters for next season and by the way trying to avoid unwanted position (TRYING to avoid SACK)

Second season youth should have by now 18-19, some of them 20, player that go 21 before

end of challenge must be REPLACED with U-21 player.

The Set-up

Going by the UEFA co-efficients at the start of the game, the top 5 ranked nations are Spain, England, Italy, Germany and France. You need to start a new game with the top two divisions only from each of those nations loaded.

Attribute masking should NOT be enabled. Key staff should be necessary and it’s up to you whether you want to use real players or not.

You can then add your manager with a semi-professional reputation.

Eligible Clubs

No restrictions.

The Points System

You will be awarded points based on your acheivements:

First Season avoid relegation: 10 points

First Season mid table(11,12,13): 15 points

First Season top 10 finish: 20 points

Second Season avoid relegation: 5 points

Second Season mid(11,12,13) table: 10 points

Second Season 5-10 posion: 15 points

Second Season 1-5 position: 30 points

Third Season mid table(11,12,13) finish: 10 points

Third Season 5-10 position: 15 points

Third Season 1-5 position: 30 points

Extra points/quest's:

Use only your OWN Youth and avoid relegation 1st,2nd,3rd season = 30x3= 90 points

Use all players of same nation= +5 points/season

In the event that you get the sack, you can continue with your game and try to find another job or you can start all over. All of your existing points will be erased if you start again, however.

Obviously, before the points can be awarded, you have to post a screenshot as proof of your acheivement for all 3 seasons with transfers in/out.

Players rules

1. Player age used in matches 16-21

2. You are not allowed to use LOANS in season 2 and 3! to compensate for time you need to sell Senior squad!

Other Rules

1. Only official SI data updates/patches may be used.

2. Use of the editor or any in-game/third party editors or scouting programmes is strictly forbidden.

3. Loading all players from any nation is allowed.

4. Player naming and discussion of tactics are allowed.

I think that covers everything. I’m open to any suggestions for improvements/changes especially with the points system. I look forward to having some of you join me on this challenge!

NOTE:

====

This is still under construction..my english is bad somehow but ill improve this tread.

Do not cheat!, try to beat this remember! Fair Play ;)

Archived