The Super Scouting show your vote could make a difference!

* The player you submit must play for your team!

Welcome Ladies, Gentlemen, Cats, Dogs and Robertos to the hottest new show. The super scouting show. I would like 8 people to sign up and take part in what will be a great sign up.

What is the show?

Right, the eight contestants taking part will be required to submit a player every Monday. They will submit a regen which plays in a certain position chosen by me. They can get the regen from any save game they have. They can only submit a player once. After each player has submitted their player, by MONDAY, forum users not taking part will PM me the player who they think is the best. The user who gets the least votes for his chosen regen will be shown the door during the live show on Friday night. So this means voting runs from Monday to Friday.

Rules

Use of in game editors on the save from which the regen is from is strictly forbidden. If there is any suspisions about a regen the user will be disqualified.

A regen can only be used once during the sign up.

Note: Persons signing up MUST be able to access the forums on MONDAY to submit their player. They must submit the player by uploading a picture of them.

Thanks.

1. The first position is *drum role* Striker.

2. Yes, they have to play for your team.

Awesome :cool:

No supprises who i'm entering! :D I'm going to cut out his season stats as i don't want to give anything away about how well he's doing this season!

Introducing, the legendary Bernard Brennan:

bernardbrennan.jpg

I'm confident now! :D

hmm ill join i guess

i dont really have that much time to play FM, but can play alot at weekends.

only really got one game going that hasnt been edited, was writing up about it in the career forums, but got bored of writing about it and havnt played for about a month, but i might start on it again for this.

18GuillermoVillalba.png

I shall also join up. Hopefully this will keep going, although I can't see many users not involved voting. Hopefully i'll be proved wrong. It might be an idea for us taking part to be able to vote. Obviously we couldn't vote for our own regen. You could use a scoring sytem. i.e. everyone gives a vote for their 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice regens with 3 points going to their 1st choice, 2 points to their 2nd, and 1 point to their 3rd. It'd be like how the voting went for the CSE Goal of the Season. Just a suggestion. :D

Anyway, onto the regen. I can't see how anyone could compete with Brennan (utterly amazing), but this is my best effort I think. (It was a toss up between a couple.) Introducing Joaquim Marques

Joaquim Marques' Story

Marques entered the footballing world in the year 2013 at the age of just 15 years of age. He emerged through the youth ranks at Portugese side Maritimo. In his three seasons there he made just 21 apearances, and scored only 3 goals. Despite this, my scouts were raving about him. They claimed he had bags of potential and should be signed immediately. I took a gamble on the now 17 year old striker, and paid £1m for his signature.

In his first season with us, I aimed to give him as much exposure in the first team as possible, and he collected 10 first team appearances, with two goals to his name. His next season saw him make 16 appearances for the first team, and he bagged himself 4 goals. From then on he cemented his place in the first team, and churned out an impressive 67 goals in 89 appearances over the following three seasons. His goal tally in the most recent season saw a slight dip in his goals/game ratio, but he has always managed to keep his match ratings high.

He is now valued as one of the most expensive strikers in the world, and as you can see hhis attributes suggest he is too. He has claimed many an accolade including European Striker and Footballer of the Year, along with World Player of the Year and Best Foreign Based Portugese Player three years in a row (beating the likes of Moutinho, Veloso, and Ronaldo (twice)), to name but a few.

Marques' History

I personally think it would be a much better idea to have this as an 'open' competition like DodgeeD did with the Goal of the Month. Limiting something like this to just the 8 people is destined to fail imo as some people may eventually get bored or not post a player one week. Agree with what tomsmith said about the summary post thing.

What is the show?

Right, the eight contestants taking part will be required to submit a player every Monday. They will submit a regen which plays in a certain position chosen by me. They can get the regen from any save game they have. They can only submit a player once. After each player has submitted their player, by MONDAY, forum users not taking part will PM me the player who they think is the best. The user who gets the least votes for his chosen regen will be shown the door during the live show on Friday night. So this means voting runs from Monday to Friday.

I have the save, therefore I enter him.

Who will you vote for?

PM me your choice (Just put the number at the end in your message)

Hamilton 162 with the legend Bernard Brennan. (01)

Manager Milney with Saudi Star Saleh Al-Fareedi. (02)

Joetheref with Hammers youngster Les Hearn. (03)

Charlesbeams with South American Guillermo Villalba. (04)

Tom smith 1989 with Joaquim Marques. (05)

RoryS08 with Udi Cohen. (06)

Cardiovascular with Steve Ford. (07)

Or will you chose elliotick's late entry. (08)

You decide. PM me by Friday 6pm.

Archived