Co-Op

Obviously too late to start suggesting ideas but one thing i've missed is being able to work alongside other gamers.

Perhaps friends could take the role as chairman or assistant manager and take control of friendlies and give suggestions on who should play, who should be bought and who should be sold etc.

This can even be done on single player, like, every time im man utd, i kinda miss Sir Alex and i wish i working for him rather than taking his job. I had a game controlling the Barcelona B team and i enjoyed it. Almost being Pep Guardiola's Prodige and eventually i went on to take over the A team. Only took me 5 years of winning the league with the B team.

What do you guys think?

The idea of being Chairman has been suggested and rejected countless times. Assistant managers can already take control of friendlies so I am not too sure what your getting at here. I think having your assistant suggest a possible new signing might be a good idea though.

I think having your assistant suggest signings on a regular basis would be a welcome addition...ie just before the transfer window opens he gives you a list of potential player who are likely to move on. Also the chairman idea would be good if done as a freeware flash game or something, although it would be alot of work - it has no place in FM

The idea of being Chairman has been suggested and rejected countless times. Assistant managers can already take control of friendlies so I am not too sure what your getting at here. I think having your assistant suggest a possible new signing might be a good idea though.

I think its pretty much on the same level as the "players dying" idea.

Fair enough. Well and truly sunken in that it's not going to happen :) for now me and my brother will just have to play our own games.

It would be rather boring though dont you think? For you ar your brother just to sit there advising. Why dont you both get into a head to head network game?

It would be rather boring though dont you think? For you ar your brother just to sit there advising. Why dont you both get into a head to head network game?

Not just advising, the job of the assistant could be to take control of the reserves and the 18's, do the trainign schedule, maybe even control Early Carling Cup and FA Cup games against really low teams.

Sitting there advising, no, that's not what i was suggesting, that WOULD be pointless, i was suggesting a role of AM with several roles to fill... for example, reserves manager.

Not just advising, the job of the assistant could be to take control of the reserves and the 18's, do the trainign schedule, maybe even control Early Carling Cup and FA Cup games against really low teams.

Sitting there advising, no, that's not what i was suggesting, that WOULD be pointless, i was suggesting a role of AM with several roles to fill... for example, reserves manager.

I see your point, its just that i dont that overall it would be a well used feature. Most people want to get their hands on the first team management side of things.

Archived