Features in the game that aren't too expansive now but you think will be in 3-5 years

With FM10 coming closer, it still got me thinking about things that aren't in the game yet, but the basics do seem to be there for, one side of the game I'm half looking forward to seeing further developed is the interviews - I think/hope at one point in the future not just managers are interviewed but players too, which gives rise to other thing coming out in the media, and opening whole new avenues in which to keep squad morale up and to highlight would-be problem players.

Some ideas will take time to materialise and I seriously wouldn't expect this in FM11, but a few years after I would like to think SI would have developed this area more. Another is to perhaps get things like how ticketing works at grounds more spot on in terms of different stands having different prices etc. The current model is quite good, but somewhat flawed if you look at things like Arsenal's average season ticket price, then their average match ticket price; its not believable they would sell that many season tickets at £1500 a season, when buying individual tickets costs only £800 for the season or something.

Again not something I expect will be a priority for next years game but something that could be filtered in over time.

Player naming involved

Interaction with youngsters still isn't where i want it to be and more importantly where i know it can be in future years.

Some clubs promote heavily from within and some clubs have survived on player sales through the years; where would West Ham be without the £35m from Lampard, Ferdinand and Cole? It's tricky at the moment to constantly promote the best prospects from within because it's down to your kids mental attributes which are random.

Some youngsters fall by the wayside in FM because of poor mental attributes which tutoring and coaching only bring along so far. Players like Adam Lallana from Southampton fall away in most of my FM saves over the last year because of poor mental attributes, i want the ability to step in and tell the player he's not going to make it at the top level unless he put's in the extra work.

Archived