FM cd key

Hi i had football manager 09 running fine till my comp crashed which led me to formatting, now ofc due to the cd key on the book isnt printed right so i tryed to use the keylookup.fm09,the first time i used this i got the change straight away and instead of it giving me the right cd key now it just says (Unable to find your key), which ofc isnt much help tbh has someone got any ideas why it might be doing this?

Hi,

I just bought a football manager CD from the game shop and i was unable to complete the installation since i do not have the product key and i was ask to purchase the product key at sigames.com and i do not no how to get that.I have tried all my best but i was unable to get the solution...

Please help me

Thanks

Hi i had football manager 09 running fine till my comp crashed which led me to formatting, now ofc due to the cd key on the book isnt printed right so i tryed to use the keylookup.fm09,the first time i used this i got the change straight away and instead of it giving me the right cd key now it just says (Unable to find your key), which ofc isnt much help tbh has someone got any ideas why it might be doing this?

Try switching the 0's with o's and 1's with I's and vice versa.

Hi,

I just bought a football manager CD from the game shop and i was unable to complete the installation since i do not have the product key and i was ask to purchase the product key at sigames.com and i do not no how to get that.I have tried all my best but i was unable to get the solution...

Please help me

Thanks

The key should be on the back of your manual.

Archived