@SI - FM10 Adding leagues series of questions.

FM10 has a lot of new features and they look just GREAT!! i wont talk about them now but

i have question about 1 of them.

Adding new Leagues:

================

1. Can i add lower leagues to "supported" FM10 leagues like adding Isthmian League?

2. Can i create Brand New league for unsupported country's like Albania, Bosnia...

3. Can we create multi national leagues with National regens like: If i create league with Arsenal, Barcelona, Wolfsburg... will they recieve nation regens like Wolfsburg = german youth, Barcelona = spanish youth, Arsenal = English youth? (sorry for my bad english)

FM10 has a lot of new features and they look just GREAT!! i wont talk about them now but

i have question about 1 of them.

Adding new Leagues:

================

1. Can i add lower leagues to "supported" FM10 leagues like adding Isthmian League?

2. Can i create Brand New league for unsupported country's like Albania, Bosnia...

3. Can we create multi national leagues with National regens like: If i create league with Arsenal, Barcelona, Wolfsburg... will they recieve nation regens like Wolfsburg = german youth, Barcelona = spanish youth, Arsenal = English youth? (sorry for my bad english)

Read the sticky at the top - "FM2010 ANNOUNCEMENT"

In short, the answers would be something like YES, YES, and NO

Archived