Buying and downloading FM 2010 on Mac.

Hello.

I was looking for pre-order of FM 2010 - is there any shop which would offer Mac users to buy and download the game? The ones I found (steam and one other) are both PC only shops.

Call me lazy, but I just want to buy things comfortably. I don't care about price much, but I don't want to run around game shops or wait for deliveries (which will not caught me home anyway and I will have to run somewhere again to get the game). I want to click, pay and play.

Thanks for any advice.

I think you have to wait until Sega releases Digital Installers.

Hm hm. How these works? Can be bought from Sega online shop and allows installation on both Mac and PC I suppose? What is their usual delay after the official game releases?

Sorry I ask like this, but new to all of this Sega stuff. ;-) Just running away from Championship manager...

Digital installer are available for both PC and Mac. You can find FM09 version here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=107986

After installing the game, at first run you will be taken to Sega website where you can purchase the license. Digital installers are relseased after few months of actual release.

Just running away from Championship manager...

You're very clever. :D

The interesting thing is if you download the FM09 installer, when it takes you to the SI store (or sega store or whatever it is) you can purchase FM 2010 for Mac. I just don't know whether that gives a digital download slot or what... it wasn't all that clear, so I didn't do it.

It'd be nice to get an answer to this from on-high, as I'm in Canada so retail copies are harder to come by, and I'm on Mac. Nothing like making things difficult for myself :p

• 3 months later...

Archived