Idea for fm in the future

ive really liked the "Where are they now?" option when we can view clubs best eleven's season wise or overall.. i feel this can be taken one step further...

giving the board the power to decide a day where the stars of old come back and play like an all-stars game friendly, they could use it as a family day to encourage fans to support the club and it will be a nice touch these type of matches happen in real life... zidane makes guest appearences at small clubs same with a few other older/retired players

thoughts?

sounds like a good idea, but what happens if these players retire but don't stay in football? If they're no longer in the database how can they come back and play?

id say the players who didnt want to stay in football wouldnt be able to come back(although it would be nice if they could) but rather the ones who went on to be staff

So what if the people in question are rather old by the time you do this? Would it be one of those rare instances of backroom staff getting injured?

Cue lots of threads on this board: "My team aren't training properly because my coach broke his leg in an all star match!! Sort it out SI!!"

ive really liked the "Where are they now?" option when we can view clubs best eleven's season wise or overall.. i feel this can be taken one step further...

giving the board the power to decide a day where the stars of old come back and play like an all-stars game friendly, they could use it as a family day to encourage fans to support the club and it will be a nice touch these type of matches happen in real life... zidane makes guest appearences at small clubs same with a few other older/retired players

thoughts?

Unrealistic and gimmicky. Doesn't add anything.

Archived