Proof that FM referees are better than real referees

No thats just the "hes an England international he is genetically incapable of fouling" mindst within the FA. It is similar to the "He's foreign, me must be a cheating,diving scaredy-cat poof who loves breaking peoples legs" mindset.

i dont think thats the case at all mate

No thats just the "hes an England international he is genetically incapable of fouling" mindst within the FA. It is similar to the "He's foreign, me must be a cheating,diving scaredy-cat poof who loves breaking peoples legs" mindset.

Funny that, when Shaun Wright-Phillips got booted and tripped for all of the Manchester Derby last season by the Man Utd players, including England internationals, it was SWP who ended up getting booked...even though he's an England international. ;)

Granted I'm a Man Utd fan, but...

@ drunkpunk- it's a clear foul, silly example really.

@ Intercept- agreed, that's a filthy dive.

@ charlo- foul.

Blackburn would've felt a little hard done by to concede a penalty in the 3rd one, but anywhere else on the pitch it's a foul so it should be. I don't blame Rooney for going down because unfortunately in football, referees seem to think unless you go crashing to the turf it can't possibly be a free. But there was definite contact and players know they need to go down to ensure the ref stops play... Rooney's just not very good at going down realistically :D

Of course they are better; FM referees are robots. I'd prefer it if they were more human.

How can an AI ref be made to be more human?

Everyone knows English players don't dive, in all English players DNA when they are born is the we don't dive gene. I thought that was common knowledge.

Granted I'm a Man Utd fan, but...

@ drunkpunk- it's a clear foul, silly example really.

@ Intercept- agreed, that's a filthy dive.

@ charlo- foul.

Blackburn would've felt a little hard done by to concede a penalty in the 3rd one, but anywhere else on the pitch it's a foul so it should be. I don't blame Rooney for going down because unfortunately in football, referees seem to think unless you go crashing to the turf it can't possibly be a free. But there was definite contact and players know they need to go down to ensure the ref stops play... Rooney's just not very good at going down realistically :D

I'm sorry but all 3 were blatent dives, the first and 3rd are so similar it's scary... he's actually been practicing them.

The 3rd could have been a foul, but playing on and then diving when you realise you're not going get the ball constitutes a dive, simple.

Archived