How Do You Set A Past Experience For Your Manager

When you first set your manager profile or when you start a new game and you select you manager profile at the top part of the screen you can set your experience and there are several options to choose but if you select the most experienced option ie, international manager (something like that) then the fans and board expect you to do really well

One of the nice bits of attention to detail is that if you select the option that allows you to be an ex-international player, the game actually generates your international career. You can imagine my surprise when I found this out, considering I was apparently San Marino's record goal scorer... :p

Why is it that sometimes I can only select international or professional footballer?

because you've chosen leagues that are so high profile, your reputation must be an international or pro footballer to get a job offer from the clubs available. reputation matters most. :D

because you've chosen leagues that are so high profile, your reputation must be an international or pro footballer to get a job offer from the clubs available. reputation matters most. :D

Ahh that explains it. I wanted to be a sunday league footballer and take over Real Madrid.

Ahh that explains it. I wanted to be a sunday league footballer and take over Real Madrid.

Try this :

load england (all leagues including BS nroth/south), Spain (all leagues). Then you can set your past experience as 'Sunday League Player'. :D

Archived