Assistant manager and team talk

Just a question. I'm playing some sort of "test"-game and because of that, I'm holidaying my matches. Basically that means that my assistant manager handels the match day.

My problem with this is that after 1,5 year, my squad is angry with the team talks my assistant is giving. This means that some memebers of my squad are disliking the assistant, are angry because of the teamtalks, feelt treated unfair and are worried by the lack of harmony within the club.

I already fired my assistant, but my second assistant (I had 2 at start) is doing the same. They both have a PA between 140 and 160 (I'm guessing but not far off). So what does my assistant need to function as he should? What stats do I need to look at or is it impossible to make my assistant function properly in the way that I'd like?

Is it possible to improve the squad harmony by any way or by time?

Is "man management" important? They both have a low stat for this, but it's hard to find assistants with a high stat here.

I would imagine it is. Unfortunately, SI is very poor at informing the players what the function of the different attributes are, so I dont think anyone knows for sure

Archived