new chairman transfer funds?

ive just been taken over buy a new chairman at liverpool(9.3) nov 08 he said he was going to put 142million in my transfer kitty if his bid for the club was successful it was and i got 77 million transfer kitty whats the highest transfer kitty you have received with a new chairman?

This happened at Liverpool with me too half way into the first season, was a bit worried but the new chairman seems happy with me as im about to give him his second premier league title in a row on the smallest team i can have on the game. So budget is goood, think he put like 80 million in or maybe 40 million.

There was a thread on here awhile ago about someone who got over £400 million as Hibernian.

Wouldn't mind seeing a screenshot of that because that is seriously unrealistic. Can you really see anyone investing £400m in an SPL club especially one outside the oldfirm?

I remember that thread and there was loads of screenshots posted....and being a Hearts fan myself it made me sick (Hearts and Hibs are BIG Edinburgh rivals for those who dont know)!

But even having that cash as Hibs, wont win him the Champions league - or would be very hard - you still need to get the players to sign....woudl be interesting to see how he was getting on in that save if anyone finds the link!

Archived