What a good punch

one of my players got sent of today landing a fine right hook on another player for the oppisite team, what else was funny the fact the Commentator said the player lands a fine right hook , and that it was a good punch, this is the first time i have noticed this over my many years of fm/cm has any one else noticed this or anything like it?

I had the same thing happen to me yesterday. He got a 5 match ban and a two week fine. Quite funny though, as the news item that came up acted as if punching in football is an everyday thing.

"He got a two match ban for punching and will be investigated..." or something like that.

Yer i had it twice in 2 games couple of seasons ago :( Was both my centre backs with 4 and 5 games to go respecitvely.....I was in relegation dogfight and crawled back 8 points in 4 games against top 6 teams and kept 4 clean sheets with them two motm in 3 of the 4 matches....was now only 2 points away from safety playing the teams around and i had to play 2 18 year old reserves in the games they were suspended and got beat 3-0 and 3-1 to consign me to relegation !

Fined and sold* !

*Probably through my anger at the time :mad:

fair enough, he only got a 3 match ban im sure he would get alot longer than that and a huge fine

Striking an opponent is a 3 match ban, it doesn't matter how good the punch is. Even if they miss, it's still 3 matches. If you went really over the top, you'd probably get more, but one punch? Nah, "just" 3 matches.

Archived