i swear im loving this game!

this game doesnt stop on amazing me, i just love. its so old school and reminds me so much of the addictive cm3 days. bloody great!

anyway, im managing my team, birmingham city (lost to villa today in reality, nooo) and first season i finished 12th, i brought as many young (16-19) players as possbile who look as if they will be stars in the future. and boy was i right...second season finished 6th, go into uefa cup, and got knocked out in semis. 3rd season finished 6th again, and won the uefa cup this time! this made my player's value rise nearly double. great stuff. so im on my fourth season now, im going for champions league this season. ive got a great team on my hands, my youngsters who i brought few years back are all playing in my first team. and doing a great job. i just played ac milan in the euro super cup, and beat them 4-0. im 5th in the hall of fame with 918 points. and im currently 5th in the league 3 games into my season.

my team as follows: plus current value

GK anderson £12.75 mill

RB rafael £18 mill

LB vinicius £16.75 mill

CB martinez £900k

CB a.ferdinand £12.5 mill

MR vanden borre £26.5 mill

ML adu £23.5 mill

MC tales £22.5 mill

MC nafti £1.2 mill

FC kisily £15.5 mill

FC diego £22 mill

bench:

FC vitti 19.5 mill

GK dudek 325k

MR castelen 12.5 mill

DC upson 1.2 mill

SC forssell 7.5 mill

i am absolutly loving this game and im gonna go for the 30 seasons. thanks SI for makin my psp complete!

any feedback is welcome icon_smile.gif

this game doesnt stop on amazing me, i just love. its so old school and reminds me so much of the addictive cm3 days. bloody great!

anyway, im managing my team, birmingham city (lost to villa today in reality, nooo) and first season i finished 12th, i brought as many young (16-19) players as possbile who look as if they will be stars in the future. and boy was i right...second season finished 6th, go into uefa cup, and got knocked out in semis. 3rd season finished 6th again, and won the uefa cup this time! this made my player's value rise nearly double. great stuff. so im on my fourth season now, im going for champions league this season. ive got a great team on my hands, my youngsters who i brought few years back are all playing in my first team. and doing a great job. i just played ac milan in the euro super cup, and beat them 4-0. im 5th in the hall of fame with 918 points. and im currently 5th in the league 3 games into my season.

my team as follows: plus current value

GK anderson £12.75 mill

RB rafael £18 mill

LB vinicius £16.75 mill

CB martinez £900k

CB a.ferdinand £12.5 mill

MR vanden borre £26.5 mill

ML adu £23.5 mill

MC tales £22.5 mill

MC nafti £1.2 mill

FC kisily £15.5 mill

FC diego £22 mill

bench:

FC vitti 19.5 mill

GK dudek 325k

MR castelen 12.5 mill

DC upson 1.2 mill

SC forssell 7.5 mill

i am absolutly loving this game and im gonna go for the 30 seasons. thanks SI for makin my psp complete!

any feedback is welcome icon_smile.gif

I've got Vitti playing up front for my Man City team - he's not bad at all icon_smile.gif If anything my one complaint about this game (and its only a really small one) is that in my experience its a bit too easy to get good youngsters- they seem to be everywhere and superb even at a young age- I have Lucas, Vitti, Mikel who are worth nearly 80 Million between them. The City youngsters are also superb- I really hope Sturridge / Miller /Flood/ Richards develop the way they do in the game - I bet Stephen Ireland would be surprised to hear that in little over a years time he will score against Real Madrid in the European Super Cup.

In all honesty not sure whether this has been made easier or whether its just me getting lucky. To be fair I think one of the problems with CM3 was it was a touch easy to pick up youngsters for next to nothing and develop them into big stars with not too much effort. Still feels good though - I won the UEFA cup myself in my second season- very satisfying!

I'm a fellow Birmingham City fan enoying the game (escape from reality i guess!)

Just finished my first season in 13th. My most expensive players are

John Obi Mikel 17.25M cost 1.5

Ismael Alssati 11.75M cost free

ermm nope i have to admit i dont really touch the training routines at all, i have left them be, as they were they i started the game.

i posted a thread few days ago about how my budget doesnt go up, well now it does! which is great, and my financial status is rich, wow how cool is that!

I am enjoying the game too. I have read how people have bought players and within a few months their value goes up 5 to 10 times their original amount and I dont like the fact on of the posters has gone 2 seasons unbeaten and won all 4 cups in both seasons.

Still I am enjoying my game and glad I chose a small side like Forest Green.

I only have 6 more games untill I finish my first season. I can't believe how so people have gone past 5 seasons already icon_biggrin.gif

No disrespect Tony but i didnt excatly jsut pick the squad and stay unbeaten for two seasons.

If you read about my tactic i have constantly tweaked it if i didnt id probbaly be in 2020 or something.

Archived