Start of Season Expectations

I have an issue that i wanted to share:

When beginning a game with Arsenal, the board tell you the minimum expectation for the first season is Champions League qualification. However, the only budget options you can choose from are 'Continental Qualification', 'Title Challenge' or 'Title winner'. If you select Continental Qualification should be possible the overall season's minimum expectation drops down to qualifying for the Uefa Cup, something that would seem a failure if achieved by the manager of Arsenal. However, if you then choose Title Challenge from the budget options you have to finish very close to the leaders to not come under pressure...therefore, in my opinion it seems that the minimum expectation of champions league qualification should not drop once you select the continental qualification option in the budget choices, or go up if you choose title challenge...? Does anyone else think this should be changed......one possible solution could be to have a 'qualify for champions league' option in the budget choices so the overall season expectation doesn't change like as shown above?

Does anyone else share these views? Any responses would be much appreciated.

Archived