Is this a regen bug?

In about 2019-2020 I have now got an amazing keeper aged 19. I have used him regulary since he was 17. I got him, and saw that he has massive potential, so I decided to give him first team football from the start to help his development. So I think the issue lies with the lack of first team football the keepers are getting.

In about 2019-2020 I have now got an amazing keeper aged 19. I have used him regulary since he was 17. I got him, and saw that he has massive potential, so I decided to give him first team football from the start to help his development. So I think the issue lies with the lack of first team football the keepers are getting.

absolutely, i was playing on a no players database where all the real players were deleted and there are heaps of quality regen goalkeepers about five years in because of all the first team experience they were getting.

Hmmm. This is not what I'm finding. I'm struggling to find any GKs with a high PA so the amount of time they spend playing in matches is irrelevent; if I could find GKs with high PAs I would play them. I need to investigate this further as it may just be that my scouts are no good at identifying GKs with a high PA.

Archived