Players stats improved

Hello, i was just wondering if you think si will look at some players stats and improve them for FM 2010, i believe there are hundreds of players stats who dont resemble nothing like real life, here is an example............Kris Boyd who plays for Glasgow Rangers and doesnt really know what to do with the ball apart from kick it in a net has a 15 for decision making lol and Lionel Messi who to me is the best player in the world has a 14 so basically si games think Kris Boyd has better decision than Lionel Messi ( welcome to dream world si games lol) that is just an example of what im talking about, ive spenthours upon hours looking at stats of many players and there has to be a massive overhaul for some players to resemble real life

If you think changes need to be made, post your views (along with constructive criticism and evidence/justification) in the data forum.

Regarding Messi, he's a technically superb player, but his decision making isn't brilliant as he is young and still learning. Too often he plays the wrong pass or keeps hold of the ball for too long, running into dead-ends. In contrast, a player like Boyd knows their (more limited) ability better, and is a more mature player, and thus is better at deciding when to keep the ball or offload it, and who to pass to, for example.

Well let me tell you, i go watch Glasgow Rangers most home games as there my team and he is nowhere near a 15 for decision making as i watch him week out week in, he is more like an 8 as he holds onto the ball to much and doesnt like to pass to anyone apart from himself, we the fans have got on his back plenty of times for not being a good team player, i really dont think you watch or have seen much of Kris Boyd apart from the odd game here and there or are you a Rangers fan who attends the games too?

Well let me tell you, i go watch Glasgow Rangers most home games as there my team and he is nowhere near a 15 for decision making as i watch him week out week in, he is more like an 8 as he holds onto the ball to much and doesnt like to pass to anyone apart from himself, we the fans have got on his back plenty of times for not being a good team player, i really dont think you watch or have seen much of Kris Boyd apart from the odd game here and there or are you a Rangers fan who attends the games too?

As I've said before, if you have an issue with the data, take it up in the data forum.

You've pretty much assessed the reasons why he has a 5 for teamwork; however for instance the researcher has presumably seen it the case that when he does pass the ball it is usually to the right player.

lol you definatly dont watch much off Rangers or Scotland matches then , are you sure your not talking about Messi lol

I'm not saying he does, I'm saying that's what the researcher has seen, and if you want to change it you should justify your argument in their direction. :)

oh, and no I don't, I'm too busy watching football. :p

Archived