Im not a Manager, Im head of a management team...

I have an idea, and no idea how it would be implemented,... but:

It would be good to be able to assemble a management team away from a club (as unempolyed) then sweep in when the Job is yours bringing the new management team with you, replacing the incumbents. This happens in real life (eg Mark Hughes team). The "backroom team" would be loyal to you, the manager, hence an Ass Man / scout / trainier team may well leave a 4th placed Champ team for Prem relegation certainties, or even for a relatively wealthy L1 club on the verge of promotion. These "football friendships" are very much part of the game in real life. I guess the idea is that this would be an aid to help the new manager but at present I find recruiting a decent Ass Man very hard, I may have been an "Ex International footballer" (!) with 100 caps & 30+ goals to my name with a middling personality (rated "10/20" for everything), but I dont start with any "friends" in the football world, it seems. Even "favoured club" could be an influence upon this.

Good idea or waste of keystrokes?

this kinda of happens. whenever you leave a club after a long time they send you a message saying so and so has left with you. then when you join a new club you can resign them. i normally create a note about which people have left with me so i can use them later

Archived