FM10 Editor

Hello guys, i was wondering if you think the new editor coming out with FM10 will allow to to edit a players stats to what you want them to be for your own fun or do you think that they will be restricted so you cant make a player nearly all 20s. I think they should allow you to edit a player to what you see fit for playing your own game.

Hello guys, i was wondering if you think the new editor coming out with FM10 will allow to to edit a players stats to what you want them to be for your own fun or do you think that they will be restricted so you cant make a player nearly all 20s. I think they should allow you to edit a player to what you see fit for playing your own game.

In the current editors for FM08 & FM09 you can make a player all 20 stats if you wish.

Did you also change his ratings for current and potential ability? The game uses the current and potential ability numbers to alter player attributes in some cases. I don't do any editing myself, so I can't confirm this, but I would suspect that the game is changing your values because the player's CA and PA don't go high enough to support what you've entered.

If your not going to say anything productive mitty dont say anythiny, and for your advice, im not cheating im experimenting with my editor on the game i bought if that is ok with you, i thought i could do what i want with my own stuff, ill remember to ask for your permission next time plonker

How can there be anything productive to say regarding this? There's nothing that needs changing about the editor, when your player reaches full match fitness midway through the season and hits his stride he'll hit the stats that for some reason you want him to have.

• 3 months later...
Hi scott, you may not be able to have all of your stats 20, but keep them 19, 18 and 17, vary your choice, then set you current ability and potential ability to 200, you should be set to play a well cheated game ;)

What is wrong with people playing a gma ehow they want to you should goto the LLM forum there a bunch of baboons who dont accept any kind of gameplay that isn't suited to them I think you will fit right in

Archived