PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have trouble with Yaya Toure Injury?

Arsenal_Fan_1986
04-09-2009, 20:37
I know that training etc can affect injuries but this is not the case.
The problem is Toure got injured for a few weeks, when he fully recovered he got injured again for 2 weeks.
Again when he recovered he played a reserve game and got injured. Is this just majorly unlucky?
I don't think there can be a bug to affect one player this way but thought I would check.

I don't have the latest patch for the game but I don't have the first either, Not sure which patch I had last, I just know it wont be the latest since I don't load up Steam to run FM no more.

Pompeyboy101
04-09-2009, 20:51
Its just unlucky. So i think u hav 9.2.0 patch, i made a game on that which i played till 2018 with barcelona. In that time Yaya Toure missed about 1 or 2 games a season and never got injured in it.

Brian Shanahan
04-09-2009, 21:10
It could be that you are bringing him back that bit too quickly. It happened to me for Messi for first 2 seasons of a game, he gets injury he comes back I play him next game he gets injured. The solution was to give him a week before putting him back in the team.

P.S. I assume you boutht Touré, as there are no reserves in Spain only Bteams.

Arsenal_Fan_1986
04-09-2009, 21:34
Well the second time he wasn't even played, he just got injured in training just after resuming it. And yes I bought him for Arsenal during the first season.

Thanks for the feedback anyway, I just wanted to check. I'm not someone who thinks everything that goes against me is a bug lol, just seemed odd.