Help please!

oebo

Hello everybody :D

I have a problem, since i got my new computer, i haven't been able to play Football Manager 2009. It worked at my laptop, but mow i does'nt work.

When i want to play, i put in my CD-KEY, but then i got a massage like this: The Program cold'nt get contact to the internet, please check your connection. If you need help, please check www.sigames.com.

As i said, i have been able to play the game before, but not since i got a new computer. I have checked firewall, and thats not the problem.

Cheers - Oebo :D

Sorry if i posted this topic in the wrong section.

How are you trying to register your game? Uniloc?

What Neji suggested isn't the problem you have so don't follow those steps.

Basically from what I can see after reading again is that FM/Uniloc can't connect to the internet.

I presume you can access the internet normally so that means that FM/Uniloc has been given restricted access which you'll need to alter from somewhere in your internet options.

Thx,,, but, the help says that i have to go to this site https://fm2009.sa01.softanchorinsight.com/ and then there should be a message that say a kind like "what you're trying is'nt safe" and i have to go there anyway. So ofc i do. but then i have to log in??

I haven't had to do this myself, so I'm not sure if the solution I'm referring to still works.

This post may be of help to you, so try that. If you have no luck with that, try doing a search for your error message (or simply 'check your connection') as that brings up some similar threads/solutions :thup:

Archived