A Few Suggestions...

Just a thought that I had a while ago: you know how, when strikers or midfielders have a goal droubt, and that goes above nine or ten hours? I was just wondering if goalkeepers should have the same thing, but for clean streaks.

So if X goalie hadn't conceded a goal for over twelve hours, and then conceded, there should be a message in my inbox saying something like: "X goalie finally let in his first goal in over twelve hours". Or something like that.

Also, for the strikers and midfielder goal droubts, I think there should be a greater number of hours available for the email than fifteen. I once had a striker who didn't score in over twenty-two hours. In the match he finally did score, I was all ready to sit back, read the message in my inbox, and laugh myself off at the guy's stupidity. But no message appeared, and the only thing I could think of was that the numbers hadn't been made that high. I get they can't put every single number into the game but, as I've done twenty-two someone else must have also, and going up to twenty-fourish wouldn't hurt.

There should also be a feature where, when someone does have a goal droubt (and, for example they get the "determined not to let his lack of goals worry him" in their general happiness), then finally score, they should have a "relieved to have finally scored" message in their general happiness.

You should also be able to interact with the striker or midfielder that is having the goal droubt, telling them not to worry, or to get their head down and start scoring goals. Players should also react differently, depending on how long they've been at the club for, how well liked they are, etc.

My final suggestion is something I read on here a while back, but can't find again. There should be certain real-life situations appearing in the game. Like, we already have players not coming to training or matches because they've been seen out late the night before, or because they're unhappy at their current club, but I mean things like pretending to be ill, or taking an extended holiday, or staying at home with the girlfriend (or something).

There should also (and I know I said last one, but here's another) be a transfer feature where an unhappy player could travel to the clubs that want to sign him and hold talks with them without his manager knowing. By doing this he could discuss terms for the contract if did get a chance to sign for them, and talk about ways to get his club to place him on the transfer list. Because, from what I've seen, the "unsettled" some players get in their general happiness by being hounded by our other clubs doesn't do anything at all. Also, "wants to leave club" should make much more of an impact, and this is a time when the suggestion above (which was mine, the one in this paragraph) could come into play.

So... what does anyone think? :p

my question to you is why on earth would you keep faith with a player who hasnt scored for over 22 hours???

It was kind of funny to watch him try so hard to score and fail. :D

And I had other guys scoring and winning the games so I didn't really mind. And the 'goal droubt' guy was playing really well apart from that, which really kind of ruined the effect of not scoring in twenty-two hours. But it was still pretty funny!

negative aspectrs of the game such as players staying out all night then missing training. same with the leaving without permission thing, they wouldn't use as i portrays the players in a bad light if you see what i mean.

Not really. The staying out all night, and then missing training or a match is already in the game and I've seen it a few times. I think (though I'm not sure because it's never happened to me) that when you send a player on holiday they can come back late as well.

It's only another step to having them sneaking out of the club to visit another club that might buy them. Because, for me, what makes the "wants to leave club" thing in general happiness doubly annoying is that nothing happens about it. It doesn't affect anything. In one of my games I've had a guy wanting to leave for well over three seasons, and nothing's happened so far. :confused:

Archived