I Hate Goal Difference

75455322.jpg

Anyone else hate goal difference lol. We did all the hard work away wins at Sevilla and valencia but 3 to last game of the season a home defeat against R.Sociedad they had 3 shots we had 12, Bojan went from a 25 goals a season man to a useless lump.

Anyone else get really annoyed when they loss knowing that the title was in their grasp? I am not sure I can muster the energy to challenge Barcelona and Real Madrid for the 4th season in a row.

I think head-to-head is a much fairer seperator, rather than the countries that use goal difference first. Unfortunately for you Acid, after that it must be goal difference :(

I was just trying to think if there was anything else that could be used so I could win the league sadly it was never going to be mine.

They did hammer you in terms of goal difference though :D

They sure did I can never make a defensively solid tactic I love my attacking to much, I thought FM was supposed to be realistic but Madrid are good defenders lol.

Games won? No. Goals scored? No, not that either. Ach well maybe next year. New league sorting rule - points, then teams that wear yellow jerseys :thup:

I agree the yellow jersey rule should be in.

Archived