Havant & W challenge topic....

Thanks to Ridley for making the challenge. Just started the game and I'm starting in the conference with no money, a squad purely of free regens.

Decided to try and get as many young free players as possible. Found a good keeper (but old 36) on a free and a few other good players.

I then got as many players as possible on load from Prem and Championship clubs. Torre the main one from Pompey and he's been banging them in for me.

Only a few games in but I'll let you know how I get on. Currently 3rd after 5 games.

Thanks to Ridley for making the challenge. Just started the game and I'm starting in the conference with no money, a squad purely of free regens.

Decided to try and get as many young free players as possible. Found a good keeper (but old 36) on a free and a few other good players.

I then got as many players as possible on load from Prem and Championship clubs. Torre the main one from Pompey and he's been banging them in for me.

Only a few games in but I'll let you know how I get on. Currently 3rd after 5 games.

Archived