Future Game Idea, Something that really is missing

Often in real life, some real gems are found in the lower leagues. However football manager seems to be adamant to not include this in their games. I feel it would be great if players had no limit on their potential ability, as with promotions and improved training any player could improve greatly whereas now its pretty limited. For example there are plenty of real life gems such as Simeon Jackson, Albert Adomah and Lee Frecklington or Danny N'Geussen and they are just completely awful on the game with no chances of improvement on the game.

Often in real life, some real gems are found in the lower leagues. However football manager seems to be adamant to not include this in their games. I feel it would be great if players had no limit on their potential ability, as with promotions and improved training any player could improve greatly whereas now its pretty limited. For example there are plenty of real life gems such as Simeon Jackson, Albert Adomah and Lee Frecklington or Danny N'Geussen and they are just completely awful on the game with no chances of improvement on the game.

i found a few gems from lower league teams.

Archived