I do not own my stadium ?

I am currently with Gramenet. Anyone heard of them ? Thought not. Anyway I want to expand the stadium however the biard say we don't own our stadium. How can that be ? Also how can we build our own stadium, apart from the long tedious becoming a ledgend at the club and winning lots of trophies etc ?

not owning stadium could mean its a groundshare with a non-football team.. seem to remember managing someone recently and gettin the same message, although im damned if i can remember who it was...

not owning stadium could mean its a groundshare with a non-football team.. seem to remember managing someone recently and gettin the same message, although im damned if i can remember who it was...

Its a strange one really as some English teams like Stockport and Rotherham are able to expand their stadiums even though they don't own them (irl anyway - maybe the do in game)

Its a strange one really as some English teams like Stockport and Rotherham are able to expand their stadiums even though they don't own them (irl anyway - maybe the do in game)

played a challenge game as Solihull Moors, and they dont own stadium.. im lookin back to see if we expanded it before we built a new one, or what... will update...

edit: i was stuck with the original ground until 2016, having taken over in 2007. they did NOT extend the current ground, just waited until they considered we were in good enough position to build a new one.. even then, it was only 11, 605 capacity.. on the plus side it only took a year to build lol

Also how can we build our own stadium, apart from the long tedious becoming a ledgend at the club and winning lots of trophies etc ?

Keep selling out the stadium and make as much cash as you can. Then hopefully the board will decide you need a larger stadium.

Unfortunately there isn't a 'Build us a new stadium now' option in the board room :D

keep getting promoted, if you can.. and win things.. and increase bank balance... cost my Solihull team £15.25m for the new stadium, offset with 2 loans... but i think 4 seasons later, we'd increased balance so far, we paid off one of the laons early. there really is no substitute for success...

Archived