god damn chairman

just recently bought this game and played it for the first time,absolutely loving it,playing as montrose in the scotish third division,trying to take them all the way to the top,not doing to badly either except for one problem,my chairman keeps accepting bids for my best players,and its not like hes even accepting big money for them,is there a way i can stop this muppet chairman destroying my team?

no i havent downloaded it,i have noticed i get quite alot of injuries,what other problems might i occur if i dont download the patch?

I'll let you find out those 'surprises' by yourself;) Seriously though you really should download and install the 9.3.0 patch. Doing this doesn't mean that you have to start a new game as it will work with any that you've started. The patch also has a more updated sqaud list but the likes of Kaka and Tevez are still at Milan & Man United. If you want an update with these transfers then look in the editors hideaway forum for one. However if you install one of these you will have to start a new game.

Archived