new player, needs a bit of help/guidence!

hey guys and girls!!

ive just started playing 09 (my brother plays it so i thought id give it a go, also ive been here a while but i had problems installing the game so havent played in ages!) and im having trouble.. im liverpool.. ive bought some really good players (moutinho, di natale, balloetlli, fonseca) but just cant consistantly play well in games. my better players aint performing and i seem to win games i should struggle in and struggle in games i should win easy..

i only just scraped through in the champs league.. im 5th in the premier league but ive drawn more than ive won (something like 7 wins, 14 draws 2 losses)

ive tryed a few formations but nothing seems to work!!

thanks for any responses!

i managed to finish 4th in my first season, miles ahead of 5 but miles behind 3rd lol. ive bought some good players and got rid of the dead wood. players like ryan babel seem to be performing for me this year and inexplicably barca let bojans contract expire so i offered him a massive deal and he joined me. hes been awsome and im currently 2nd level with arsenal about 10 games into the season. my tactics seem to be working so i think im on the right track. ive sorted training out aswell to make us better attacking.

Archived