Player Attributes

Sorry if this has been posted before ...

Well i have been playing FM/CM series ever since the year 2000, and there has been a big issue that has bothered me in the past 2 series.

Players are penilized because they can play with both there feet ! ... now i dont see how/why they should be. Players like Modric, Barnetta, Nasri etc...

I think that there stats dont resemble real life abilities just because they can play with both either foot, and now lets say modric could only use his left foot and not his right, his stats would then rise ! ... how does that work

"Oh well lets give Modric's dribbling and finishing rating a boost since he can only play with his left foot" ... So yes it really annoys me that players should be penilized for having the ability to play with both feet.

I would like SI to include a new attribute called "Weak foot ability" .. that way players wont be penilized.

Anyone agree ?

I would like SI to include a new attribute called "Weak foot ability" .. that way players wont be penilized.

That's not needed, players are already given a 20/20 rating for their strongest foot, and a rating also out of 20 for their weaker foot.

The weaker foot is then weighted like most other playing attributes because it's all part of a players overall ability. If there are two players exactly the same in every area, except one is two footed, the two footed player has more ability, he is the better player.

As others have already said it already exists, just not shown as a number.

Its out of balance for some positions in FM09, will be better balanced in FM10.

I do agree though it causes some confusion when trying to compare players but no-one has come up with a better way.

As others have already said it already exists, just not shown as a number.

Its out of balance for some positions in FM09, will be better balanced in FM10.

I do agree though it causes some confusion when trying to compare players but no-one has come up with a better way.

Okay i see, just that i cant really see how you can decrease attributes simpley because a footballer is talanted with both feet

Okay i see, just that i cant really see how you can decrease attributes simpley because a footballer is talanted with both feet

Its not about lowering attributes, its about balancing a players CA.

If you don't lower each relevant attribute by 2-4 points you would end up lowering specific attributes by much more.

Archived