Chelsea transfer ban

Haha this is funny ... chelsea shouldnt of made the player breach his contract!

Also the likes of drogba,kalou,mikel etc... will be on african nations duty, so if anelka gets injured they will literally have NO first team strikers.

And the ban is untill the January 2011 transfer window. I would like to see abramovich's face now :thup:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/8236187.stm

Bit of a headache for SI coder, methinks?

Oh, and just to add: Ha ha ha Ha ha ha Ha ha ha Ha ha ha Ha ha ha Ha ha ha Ha ha ha !

Hopefully it will be a case of moving some code from the transfer embargoes in take overs

It should be something thats in the game. Untill recently I believe Crystal Palace were banned from buying players

The Palace situation is coded in the game. They could have been taken over, so Simon Jordan put a transfer embargo in place. That happens in FM already.

Haha this is funny ... chelsea shouldnt of made the player breach his contract!

Also the likes of drogba,kalou,mikel etc... will be on african nations duty, so if anelka gets injured they will literally have NO first team strikers.

And the ban is untill the January 2011 transfer window. I would like to see abramovich's face now :thup:

Firstly, Mikel isn't a striker. Secondly, Pizarro, Shevchenko and Sturridge? That's four strikers for the ACoN, simples.

This is turning into an anti Chelsea thread so i will close it.

Who knows if it will be in the game- it will depend on the status of the ban at the time of closing the data. We will have to wait and see.

There is a thread in the Football Forum for discussing this.

Archived