Help required - Transfer clauses

Hi guys,

Hoping you can help. Heres the situation, im at Ipswich, 1st season, have

I have $2.3m remaining in my transfer budget and have agreed a deal for Alex Teixeira:

160k upfront

300k over 6months

5.25m after 30 league appearances

He passes the work permit, but then it says "ipswich do not currently haveenough transfer funds"

Delay the transfer for a week?

I don't get it. I thought the 5.25m would only be payable after the 30games, am I missing something here?

Any help much appreciated.

Flight

well, you have to have transfer funds at least the total amount of the transfer value, in your case 5.25m $

and after that yes there will be monthly payments, and after 30 league games and all the other clauses, but the game needs assurance that you have money and it looks at your transfer budget rather then the balance that you have, so you cant trick it by offering high amounts then getting bankrupted

hope i managed to explain

Change the 300k over 6 months to a larger figure over 24 months. As long as the rest of the transfer fee and half of that 24 month money comes to less then your transfer budget then ti should go through.

But you will lose money from next seasons transfer budget because fo the 24 month clause.

I am pretty sure to remember that in FM09 once I bought a player stating in a clause that I will have paid the other team a certain amount after 30 games appeareances. I didn't have those money at the deal moment but the deal was accepted the same, and it was around 1M cause I was in CocaCola League so that amount was quite high to my budget.

Why ? ...or better which are the criteria that rule this clauses ?

Archived