FM 2010 - please really polish the game and address the already known issues!

Miles has talked about the main theme for FM2010 is about polishing, and also talked about the studio's database on games suggestion and bugs report..which further pointed out that some bugs were already addressed long before..!! I truly understand your point because in FM 2009 I'm seeing two major bugs which was fixed in 08 or was "claimed" to be fixed but actaully not:

1. foreign bid for loan - I found that I can loan out players to oversea clubs much more easily in FM 08, and I believe this is more in line with the real life picture. However, in FM09 I could hardly loan out any players to a foreign club, no matter how potentially gd the players can be!! I beleive this should be an issue to be addressed in FM2010!

2. clubs bid to loan and cancel and bid again... - I have reported this bug in FM09 and I was given the answer that it has been addressed and I read from the changlist (forget which patch) that this bug is fixed. BUT, the reality is, it still exists in the game! For record, I'm using 9.3.0 and I've recently started a new game. I still got loan bid for a player, and I accepted it, and the club cancel the bid in the last minute with the reason of switching their loan target, and then it bids to loan the same player again...and AGAIN! Please, polish this in the coming FM 2010.

3. Well this is actually not related to the bugs above but just a piece of suggestion, regarding improving the affiliation in the game. I was using Liverpool, and the affiliation suggested by the broad is always related to clubs in scotland! I really don't understand why this is programmed that I must first affiliated with a club there. And even after a few years I can suggest clubs like it Holland and Spain but always the board could not find any suitable club there..come on! I don't think that's what happen in real life and please address this issue in the new game.

I hope they polish the bug, That if you holiday a match and the assisant manager says something they don't like, Then alot of the players have a slight concern

'feels you are not giving the team enough credit' I hate that, It is the assisant manager who as gave them the team talk not me, Would not mind if they had a slight concern that said feels "the assisant manager" is not giving the team enough credit. I always praise players to try and keep morale up.

I hope they polish the bug, That if you holiday a match and the assisant manager says something they don't like, Then alot of the players have a slight concern

'feels you are not giving the team enough credit' I hate that, It is the assisant manager who as gave them the team talk not me, Would not mind if they had a slight concern that said feels "the assisant manager" is not giving the team enough credit. I always praise players to try and keep morale up.

That's just a risk you should accept when holidaying imo. You're still in charge of the club afterall.

That's just a risk you should accept when holidaying imo. You're still in charge of the club afterall.

Yeah i know what your saying. But after playing FM 09 so much the match days get boring after a while, that's the reason i holiday some games just to get them out of the way.

I always go to the match screen say the prematch team talk then after 10 mins or so i get fed up with so many key highlights and go on holiday.I've tried just comentry only and that takes as long.

There should be a way to set a preset team talk or just be able to holiday to the end of the match and still be able to give the team talk.

Archived